Saturday 6 October 2012

It's the weekend and the trolls are out to play.


Yes that's right the weekend and the favourite time for the trolls to come out and play on Y!A.  It happened over night and I can rely on my favourite people letting me know.  We have our suspicions who it is and she has multiple accounts.  This time the fake member goes by the name 'Pip' which is very original and very conveniently the same name I use there and also the name people know me as online.  Nothing wrong with me doing that as it's the shortened version of my name.

This troll also decided to be clever by using basically the same avatar as me.  Her 'About me' is an attempt to mock me.  I've since changed my avatar so it will be interesting to see if she does the same.

 This is her 'About me' so anybody who knows me will know this is mocking me:

I'm a birth mother. I choose to give my son up and give him the shot at a great life. After reuniting with him years later I am very glad I made that decision as he is just not someone I particularly care for, I am certainly glad I didn't have to raise him LOL! Also, the choice to give my son up for adoption has freed up so many hours for me to post on internet forums and eat cheesecake, while most real parents have to spend their time doing that parenting crap I get to spend dozens of hours online everyday. Yay! I feel very strongly about adoption and believe that it is a very wonderful system providing unwanted children with loving, deserving families. 
It's incredible what extent some people will go to just to upset me.  It hasn't worked as this is just stupidity and very juvenile.  I have obviously got under this person's skin enough to try anything.  She has also got more time on her hands than I have to answer nine questions that I have answered.  I may spend hours at a time on the internet but at least I am doing something constructive such as being supportive at the same time.  We run several forums and the most popular one is the depression forums.  Not only am supportive but I have made lovely friends through it.
This question was the one that the troll gave the most juvenile answer:   
 http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlhF37yJhqBAvwzgabFfkC3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20121005075033AAC4UQy

Adoption: Would you do it why or why not? BQ questions?
1. Would you adopt, why or not?
2. Would you adopt first and then have biological kids, or have your kids first then adopt, or mix it up
3. How many kids would you adopt? Would you want them to be from the same mom or dad?
4. Would you adopt a boy or girl and why?
Pip:
1. Would you adopt, why or not?
No, I don't care for other people, not even my own son.
2. Would you adopt first and then have biological kids, or have your kids first then adopt, or mix it up
Neither, had one bio and choose to give him up for adoption.
3. How many kids would you adopt? Would you want them to be from the same mom or dad?
None, that would take time away from all the hours I spend on Yahoo Answers.
4. Would you adopt a boy or girl and why?
I'm much too busy with my online forum posting to adopt children
I must be doing something right to be picked on although this is the most original way to date.  Others have done their bit by reporting the answers by this troll and so have I.  It wont stop me going onto Y!A either.  I have the philosophy that people can ignore me if they don't like my answers and if I get a reaction then I know they have read my answer.  It's a sad word that adoption is still be promoted, sold as wonderful and a win-win situation for everybody.  Financially the real winners are the adoption industry.  I'm not disputing whether abused children should be removed or not, they should be removed from their parents have the right to be raised by people who will love them  For some people they refuse to accept that adoption isn't always wonderful, it isn't always in the child's best interests, and, adoptees and mothers do suffer loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment