Sunday 22 January 2012

Why does life have to be so hard

Yesterday wasn't one of my better days.  I hate it when I wake up happy then my mood plummets for no apparent reason.  At the moment I am wondering if it is one of my meds, which I take for pain relief, that is causing part of the problem.  On the 1st Feb I have an appointment to see the pharmacist at our surgery so I shall mention that my mood is often low then.  I am also getting frustrated with a rash on my arm that looks like eczema.  It clears up for a day or two then flares up again.  I do believe it is stress related though.

I am looking forward to tomorrow though.  We are getting a car so it will make life easier for us.  I enjoy walking when I'm in the mood for it but it can be inconvenient when we go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment